RN On-call Weekdays
General Summary: The Weekend O/C RN will be responsible for coordinating, assessing and implementing patients’ care as well as providing other supportive services to the patient care and their family while working alongside other professionals in the interdisciplinary team to ensure high quality care to our patients. This position offers potential for growth, a positive working environment, and an opportunity to interact with patients and their families on a more personal level.
Qualifications: Must have strong clinical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service and computer skills a must.
Education and Experience Requirements: Registered Nurse from an accredited program, currently licensed and in good standing with the Virginia State Board of Nursing
• Must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in nursing in an acute care setting or 1 year experience in home health, hospice or comparable experience is preferred.
• Hospice experience preferred
• CHPN certification
• Availability is needed during week day/nights (Mon-Fri 5pm -9am)
• Traveling required within Hampton Roads area. Valid Driver’s license, reliable transportation and care insurance required. Mileage reimbursed.
General Summary: The Account Executive is responsible for building and maintaining solid relationships with new and untapped referral sources, including physicians, facilities and hospitals to promote and sustain business growth for HPCT. The Account Executive also serves as a resource to assigned accounts within the community. The Account Executive facilitates end-of-life discussion, provides on-going education, and identifies opportunities for HPCT to reach and assist more patients and families. The Account Executive primarily works in the field coordinating and facilitating communication between HPCT and its targeted referral sources.
The Account Executive should possess the following:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, marketing or public relations preferred
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ sales experience or health care experience – preferably in the geographical market of employment. Experience with hospice or home health care sales preferred.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility and case management planning needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to budget time and function independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Documented sales success
FT/PT Hospice Social Worker
Summary: The Social Worker is an integral part of the hospice interdisciplinary team. The SW duties will include but are not limited to: Conducting a complete psychosocial assessment of the patient and family and participation in the development of the plan of care at the time of patients admission; make referrals to community resources as appropriate to meet patient/family needs; provide counseling to patients/families and hospice staff as needed; provide social service activities as related to terminally ill patients and their families, including planning, treatment and consultation with other staff.
Qualifications: Master’s degree with major studies in social work, sociology, or psychology from a four-year college or university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education and has at least two year experience in case work or counseling in a health care or social services delivery system. Two years hospice experience is preferred. Must possess a valid Virginia driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and a dependable means of transportation for field use. Excellent customer service and computer skills a must.
HPCT offers competitive compensation and mileage reimbursement. PT position offers benefits and paid time off. We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, simple IRA and generous time off. Please see our website at www.hpctidewater.com for an application. Completed resumes/ applications can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to our office at (757) 962-4870. Questions? Call (757) 321-2242. EOE.