RN On-call Weekdays
General Summary: The Weekday O/C RN will be responsible for coordinating, assessing and implementing patients’ care as well as providing other supportive services to the patient care and their family while working alongside other professionals in the interdisciplinary team to ensure high quality care to our patients. This position offers potential for growth, a positive working environment, and an opportunity to interact with patients and their families on a more personal level.
Qualifications: Must have strong clinical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent customer service and computer skills a must.
Education and Experience Requirements: Registered Nurse from an accredited program, currently licensed and in good standing with the Virginia State Board of Nursing
• Must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in nursing in an acute care setting or 1 year experience in home health, hospice or comparable experience is preferred.
• Hospice experience preferred
• CHPN certification
• Availability is needed during week day/nights (Mon-Fri 5pm -9am)
• Traveling required within Hampton Roads area. Valid Driver’s license, reliable transportation and care insurance required. Mileage reimbursed.
RN Clinical Liaison
The RN Liaison will be responsible for increasing awareness of the agency by developing and coordinating outreach to physicians, hospitals, home health agencies and the community. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to coordinating referrals and initiating patient/family contact for presentation of hospice and palliative care services.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in nursing in an acute care, long term care, case management or home health/hospice setting.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal relationship skills, computer skills, critical thinking, and ability to time manage while working autonomously is a must.
• Must be able to develop and coordinate community education and awareness programs including public speaking engagements.
• Hospice, sales or case management experience preferred.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Registered Nurse form accredited program, currently licensed and in good standing with the Virginia State Board of Nursing.
• CHPN certification preferred.
• Traveling required within Hampton Roads Area.
HPCT offers competitive compensation and mileage reimbursement. PT position offers benefits and paid time off. We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package including health insurance, simple IRA and generous time off. Please see our website at www.hpctidewater.com for an application. Completed resumes/ applications can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to our office at (757) 962-4870. Questions? Call (757) 321-2242. EOE.